- We worship in song, in fellowship, in prayer, and in biblical teaching from God's Word. Our worship gathering on Sunday usually lasts about an hour and a half.
- We have designated visitor parking at the front of the church so you don't have any trouble finding a parking spot.
- Coffee, tea, and other treats are available at our welcome center in the foyer before worship. Feel free to join us early and meet some new friends.
- We believe what's on the inside is more important than what's on the outside. Most folks in our church dress in whatever way they are most comfortable and we invite you to do the same.
- Our worship gathering includes a short time of greeting & fellowship. If this makes you uncomfortable in anyway please feel free to simply remain in your seat or step out in our foyer if you'd prefer.
- Each week children participate in congregational worship and are dismissed to Children's Church midway through (except for Family Worship Sunday). If your child would prefer to stay with you for the remainder of the service they are more than welcome to do so.
- Weekly worship includes one song that the children help lead. We believe kids are a vital part of who we are as the church and it is important for them to feel included. Your children are welcome to join when prompted or remain in their seats if they'd prefer.
- The first Sunday of the month is Family Worship Sunday where children remain with their families for worship. Worship will include elements that seek to make the children feel welcome and a part of the service. It is also our practice to celebrate holy communion on the first Sunday.
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact us in the church office at (541) 931-3402 or email@example.com